SecondSkin

dedicated to bright shiny objects everywhere!

Thursday, April 08, 2004

the test of a relationship...

So I come home from work today to be greeted with "Hi honey! Want to help me shave my ass crack?" Yeah, the things you want to know about my husband. For those of you who know Bilbo, you have some idea how furry he is. So, you can have some sympathy for the dutiful wife who has to shave his back (and ass crack!!!!!)!!!!. I swear - I'm glad he's working if for no other reason than it stops an unhealthy consumption of "Queer Eye for the Straight Guy"!!! I didn't mind him fuzzy - honest!

Then, I get all set to have a cuddle with my kitty cat, Keres - a sweet, affectionate, cuddly, DROOLY kitten!!!!! I mean, she's cute, but having her saliva drip down my back is not my idea of an endearing trait. Why is it that the "people" I love have to great me with such lovely gestures???? *sigh* I think some one wise once said "If you don't like someone, the way they hold their spoon will make you furious; if you do like them, they can turn their plate over into your lap and you won't mind."
I guess drool and body hair are kind of like that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home