SecondSkin

dedicated to bright shiny objects everywhere!

Thursday, March 25, 2004

The meaning of my blog

So, here I am. A page to vent my frustrations, purge my subconscious, and basically talk to myself, but with purpose! If you've been curious enough to tune in, I hope that at least once in a while you'll be amused, or maybe even provoked to muse.

However, I should let you know now that I have no grand plan, or great expectations for this page - well, not really. I mean, there's no specific theme here, nor any great agenda. As you'll no doubt come to understand (if you haven't figured this out already) I tend to have lots of interests and curiosities, and few grand, earth-shaking passions. So, my posts will probably reflect that. My life tends to be made up of the ordinary, with a dash of twinkle, and a splash of colour, now and again.

With that said, isn't that what it's all about? After all, for most of us, if we simply reserved conversation and speculation for the truly dramatic moments in life, well, there'd be a whole lot of silence going on.

So. Welcome, to the minutiae of my mind. Enjoy. Feel free to add your comments (relevant and otherwise), and enjoy the ride.

Tune in next time - same bat time, same bat channel.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home