SecondSkin

dedicated to bright shiny objects everywhere!

Sunday, April 04, 2004

ooohh.....look! is that something sparkly???

Ok... so I lapsed for a few days... But I'm back now!

And it was a bright, shiny beer cap that caught my attention - or maybe the sparkle of the tasting glass. That's right, it was the weekend of the Okanagan Fest of Ale, and it rocked! I even went, and drank beer!! Are you shocked? In fact, I drank more beer Saturday than I have in my entire life previous. (At least, I'm pretty sure that's true.... How many ounces in half of an ice-cube tray?) And that is in fact why this post is short and sweet - I'm still recovering. Actually it's mostly from lack of sleep..... Honest! However, scoop and reviews will be posted tomorrow, so tune in next time for details. :) In the meantime, nighty night, and sweet dreams!


zzzzzzz.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home