SecondSkin

dedicated to bright shiny objects everywhere!

Saturday, March 27, 2004

still here

So, are you all impressed? It's now day 4 of my blogging experience, and I'm still here! No, honestly, this is something of an anomaly - normally I last a couple days at this sort of thing, and then I start to drop off. Chalk it up to my Gemini fickleness: I have a very short attention span. (Ooohh look! Bright shiny object......)

So, four days of consistent commitment to anything is something to be proud of. Now, lets see if I can make it a whole week.

Maybe this is a sign.... I took up knitting before Christmas (yes, knitting! ya got a problem with that???), and I've completed 7 projects, and I'm working on an 8th! And that's after one of them failed miserably. (It was a touque...but it's big enough to be a throw cushion cover....) And, I've only got three more days to go, and I'll have walked to work every day in March! And that's after we got a car and I could be driving. (It's a half hour walk too, not some little stroll across the parking lot).

You have to understand, that from the girl who ALWAYS starts things with good intentions, but rarely finishes anything, this is nothing short of amazing. It's scary. Hmmm... Anybody know what the signs of apocalypse are? Aside from the four horseman, there's nothing about the failing powers of procrastination, is there? No? OK...We should be safe then.

Here's to making it to day 5!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home