Drum roll please...
AAAuuuggghh! Is it November already? And almost the end of the month to boot! Funny how time flies.
Well, this time, I've got REAL news to report. Drum Roll Please....
I have just registered my very own company! At approximately 7:15 pm, November 24, Red Crow Creative was born. Granted, the company doesn't really have any assets yet, but phase one is complete. Plus, financing is lined up to acquire the assets, and if all goes well, I'll actually be in operation as of the first of January.
It's all ridiculously exciting. I've got my own domain registered, and I've commissioned Thaumaturge IT Solutions to develop the web page. (Oh, and just FYI, that's Cory's brand new company. ) You won't actually be able to see the webpage till at least January - when I get my Shaw account hooked up, and take over the business location from Rock- but I'll keep you posted for the grand unveiling. Then it's just a matter of hanging my own sign on the door, and we're open for business. :) Sure... it's that simple... really!
So, little over a year after our move from the island, I'll have my very own company. Crazy huh? It's all a bit surreal really... Seems like only yesterday I was hanging out, barbecuing at Dan & Tina's, gaming weekly with you all, and working away at my minimum wage, marginal responsibility position at the book store.
Honestly, I think it's fate. After all, who can argue with a fortune cookie??
Well, this time, I've got REAL news to report. Drum Roll Please....
I have just registered my very own company! At approximately 7:15 pm, November 24, Red Crow Creative was born. Granted, the company doesn't really have any assets yet, but phase one is complete. Plus, financing is lined up to acquire the assets, and if all goes well, I'll actually be in operation as of the first of January.
It's all ridiculously exciting. I've got my own domain registered, and I've commissioned Thaumaturge IT Solutions to develop the web page. (Oh, and just FYI, that's Cory's brand new company. ) You won't actually be able to see the webpage till at least January - when I get my Shaw account hooked up, and take over the business location from Rock- but I'll keep you posted for the grand unveiling. Then it's just a matter of hanging my own sign on the door, and we're open for business. :) Sure... it's that simple... really!
So, little over a year after our move from the island, I'll have my very own company. Crazy huh? It's all a bit surreal really... Seems like only yesterday I was hanging out, barbecuing at Dan & Tina's, gaming weekly with you all, and working away at my minimum wage, marginal responsibility position at the book store.
Honestly, I think it's fate. After all, who can argue with a fortune cookie??

2 Comments:
At 8:41 p.m.,
Anonymous said…
Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP Digital printing media uk Lizard stuffed toy Free ringtones wallpaper nokia 3595 didrex day Lexus ad http://www.frost-free-faucet.info/Hack-game.html Despiese motor fiat 600 birthday games for 11 year old Dentists in allendale nj new jersey where to measure penis from
At 9:15 p.m.,
Anonymous said…
Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! Gamblers glen roulette http://www.wells-fargo-refinance-3.info/Home-loan-mortgage-second-student-loan-consolidation53.html http://www.schools-culinary.info/peter-klump-culinary-school.html Patent 5898801 Jc+penney+maternity+clothes http://www.eltron-card-printers.info/Seroquel-2b-dementia.html Difference between paxil and prozac voip+protocol Coffee maker capresso 2003 land rover range rover hse price valtrex 180 mg allegra making me drowsy
Post a Comment
<< Home