All by myself...
So, it's been about a month... time for a post!
It seems that it takes a weekend with Bilbo away to make me resort to the computer for companionship. Or maybe it's just that I can actually get some time on the computer... ;) In reality, I get lots of opportunity, I'm just rarely in the mood to be chatty of late (on the computer or otherwise). But, with Bill visiting his mom this weekend, I've got the house to myself, and I'm finding that it's quite nice! I'm on my own schedule for chores, meals, work, and recreation. It's kind of funny how unusual this feels - it's not like Bill is horribly demanding, or that when we're together things have to be rigidly structured, or even that he prevents me from doing the things I want to do - quite the opposite.
And yet, there are often days when the apartment just feels crowded. We've almost always got the TV on, which means I can't listen to my tunes, but you can listen to the TV - in every room. And yes, we've got a separate computer room that was to double as an art room, so I'd have somewhere to play. But, with all the bookshelves, the computer desk, and the laundry rack, well, it's not so much of a sanctuary.
We've always said we each need our own space - a little corner where we can each hide with our hobbies, and our thoughts, but still be near-ish to each other (to share the video-game level conquests, or internet finds, or sketch book accomplishments). And we were spoiled, 'cause we had that at the Cedar Hill house. Unfortunately, in an apartment, that's a luxury we just don't have.
Ah well. Sooner or later we'll move on to a house...Hmm... probably later than sooner. Maybe in the mean time I'll have to hook Bilbo up with a hobby for a few hours each week... One that gets him OUT of the house!
It seems that it takes a weekend with Bilbo away to make me resort to the computer for companionship. Or maybe it's just that I can actually get some time on the computer... ;) In reality, I get lots of opportunity, I'm just rarely in the mood to be chatty of late (on the computer or otherwise). But, with Bill visiting his mom this weekend, I've got the house to myself, and I'm finding that it's quite nice! I'm on my own schedule for chores, meals, work, and recreation. It's kind of funny how unusual this feels - it's not like Bill is horribly demanding, or that when we're together things have to be rigidly structured, or even that he prevents me from doing the things I want to do - quite the opposite.
And yet, there are often days when the apartment just feels crowded. We've almost always got the TV on, which means I can't listen to my tunes, but you can listen to the TV - in every room. And yes, we've got a separate computer room that was to double as an art room, so I'd have somewhere to play. But, with all the bookshelves, the computer desk, and the laundry rack, well, it's not so much of a sanctuary.
We've always said we each need our own space - a little corner where we can each hide with our hobbies, and our thoughts, but still be near-ish to each other (to share the video-game level conquests, or internet finds, or sketch book accomplishments). And we were spoiled, 'cause we had that at the Cedar Hill house. Unfortunately, in an apartment, that's a luxury we just don't have.
Ah well. Sooner or later we'll move on to a house...Hmm... probably later than sooner. Maybe in the mean time I'll have to hook Bilbo up with a hobby for a few hours each week... One that gets him OUT of the house!

2 Comments:
At 7:52 a.m.,
Anonymous said…
Where did you find it? Interesting read ice machine maintenance orange county Lyrica vs neurontin paris hilton maxim scans Milf cruiser vanessa 2 Acuvue contact j j lens contact lens order http://www.chubby9.info/Paris-y-nicky-hilton.html naked lesbian breasts Maria careys ass accutane picture Modern contemporary sofa sectionals virtual flowers Hilton naked paris pic
At 2:44 p.m.,
Anonymous said…
This is very interesting site... Awning replacement fabric s3 video card driver Barron's brokerage scorecard Fluoxetine cas barry bonds girlfriend Alpine design backpacks internet service providers Toronto lawsuits against accutane Vitamin and nutrition Cheap calls to spanish mobile southpark slot machine investing mitsubishi projector troubleshooting seroquel cass-action sante canada actors equity association member theatres
Post a Comment
<< Home