greetings to the devoted and bored
Hi all.
So, after an exceptionally long hiatus (during which time they totally changed blogger on me!!!), I'm back. Decided I should come out of my shell, and surface from the chaos of work, and start communicating with the living.
So, what's new? Well, I've got two brand new neiphlings! Yup, that's one new nephew (Brendan Ted O'Brien), and one new niece (Noelle Maria Theobald -yes, they're Catholic), together that makes 2 neiphlings! :) And they're both ridiculously cute. Of course.
Work is crazy busy (I like 10 hour days, honest!), but still going well, I think.
Haven't been camping yet this summer, so that's GOT to change. Any volunteers??
Had food poisoning and/or the Norwalk virus. Had pink-eye (no, I did not turn into a zombie). Got better from both.
Made two whirlwind trips to the island, and didn't see nearly enough of anybody.
Got a giant, 5 foot catfish pillow from Bilbo's mom.... Don't ask.
Oh, and had a grand birthday fete with Shannon, Cory and Bilbo. It was girls night... Shannon and I went lingerie shopping, and then we subjected Bilbo and Cory to chick-flicks. :)
That's the scoop! Really, May was pretty busy. I'm hoping June will be a little more sedate, but we'll see. For now, it's enough that the computer is back up and running, and I'm back on line. Night all!
So, after an exceptionally long hiatus (during which time they totally changed blogger on me!!!), I'm back. Decided I should come out of my shell, and surface from the chaos of work, and start communicating with the living.
So, what's new? Well, I've got two brand new neiphlings! Yup, that's one new nephew (Brendan Ted O'Brien), and one new niece (Noelle Maria Theobald -yes, they're Catholic), together that makes 2 neiphlings! :) And they're both ridiculously cute. Of course.
Work is crazy busy (I like 10 hour days, honest!), but still going well, I think.
Haven't been camping yet this summer, so that's GOT to change. Any volunteers??
Had food poisoning and/or the Norwalk virus. Had pink-eye (no, I did not turn into a zombie). Got better from both.
Made two whirlwind trips to the island, and didn't see nearly enough of anybody.
Got a giant, 5 foot catfish pillow from Bilbo's mom.... Don't ask.
Oh, and had a grand birthday fete with Shannon, Cory and Bilbo. It was girls night... Shannon and I went lingerie shopping, and then we subjected Bilbo and Cory to chick-flicks. :)
That's the scoop! Really, May was pretty busy. I'm hoping June will be a little more sedate, but we'll see. For now, it's enough that the computer is back up and running, and I'm back on line. Night all!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home